Recently, I made this look using the Too Faced White Chocolate Bar Palette (check out the review that I did on this beautiful one here – it’s in danish btw). Anyways, thought I’d share the details with you! I absolutely love this gorgeous palette, not to mention the smell of it which is just as the name says is – white chocolate (what’s not to like)!
I almost NEVER use green shades (not my favourite color to be honest…) but this one I really like because it is more like a turquiose shade when applied.
- GOSH Copenhagen: Foundation Plus in “004” (gift).
- GOSH Copenhagen: Contour’N’Strobe Kit in “002 Medium” (gift).
- Tromborg: Baked Minerals in “# High Light”.
- Makeup Revolution: Conceal & Define in “C7”.
- GOSH Copenhagen: Defining Brow Gel in “001 Transparent” (gift).
- GOSH Copenhagen: Eyebrow Pencil in “03 Greybrown” (gift).
- Too Faced: White Chocolate Bar Palette in shades “Mint Chocolate” & “Frosted Apricot”.
- NYX Cosmetics: Epic Ink Liner in “Black”.
- Depend Cosmetics: Lashes from christmas gift set 2018, find similar ones here.
- L’Oréal: False Lash Wings Sculpt in Black.
Hope you like it!